Thursday 22 November, 2007

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooggggggggg Time...

It has been a long time since I put up a post here... Life has been alternating between the relatively mundane and the utterly magical... Metaphorically, a pendulum would have been put to shame with these kind of oscillations... But that is how I suppose life is...

To and fro, to and fro,
That is how we go...
To where, I do not know...
We go as we row...

That sounded a bit weird... Well, I better not try that anymore now...

No comments:

Books and cricket are my passion... Here are my all time fav authors...(#1 is last)

  • John Grisham (He rules the courts of law...)
  • Dan Brown ( Should 'ave brought this up before... Loved Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code, but Digital Fortress also was mind blowing...)
  • Robin Cook. ( I cannot name a single med thriller that I do not like, make that love...)
  • K.M.Munshi ( Should read his compilation on Krishnavatara.. Brilliant...)
  • Jean M Auel ( The whole series of Earth's Children in truly the mind of a genius at work... )
  • Jeffrey Archer (I shall not say anything...)
  • Sidney Sheldon (This line of writing is in some other tangent...)
  • Tom Clancy ( His war games are legendary...)
  • Robert Ludlum ( He is one of my favs, but then Harry Potter and LOTR beat him...)
  • J.K.Rowling( Deathly Hallows beats 'em all...)
  • J.R.R.Tolkien (He is the God of Fantasy.. Does LOTR rock big time...)